Unique Adventures In Marina del Rey California
The city of Marina del Rey, California, is a great place to find unforgettable experiences. The city is known for its over six miles of waterways, providing unique opportunities to explore the area.
Marina del Rey Boat Tours
Enjoy a unique boat tour around Marina del Rey! Although there are many boat tours to choose from, here is a few of the most popular ones:
- The Gondola Getaway
- The Marina del Rey Harbor Cruise
- The Marina del Rey Whale Watching Tour
Exploring Ballona Creek
Take the chance to explore the areas of few have seen before. You can rent kayaks and make your way through the Ballona Creek., or take the opportunity to explore the various bike pathways available throughout the city. This is a great way to explore without the hassle of driving!
Visit Local Attractions
In addition to all its waterways, Marina del Rey is home to many exciting attractions. Here are some of its most popular destinations:
- Fisherman’s Village – A great place to explore the different shops and restaurants found in Marina del Rey.
- Paradise Cove – A perfect place to relax by the beach and get in some swimming, fishing, and picnicking.
- The Marina Marketplace – Find some of the best arts and crafts in Los Angeles here at the Marina Marketplace.
From boat tours to beach adventures, Marina del Rey has something for everyone! There is something truly special about this coastal town that visitors can experience only by visiting the area in person. No matter what kind of traveler you are, Marina del Rey has something for you.